FYI - dont make columns 'required' or wont work

Mar 22, 2010 at 6:20 PM

havin spent some time troubleshooting why this wouldnt work...i discovered that if the columns are marked 'required'...it wont work.

works well besides this.

Apr 7, 2010 at 3:35 PM

I also can't seem to get this working, is there any workaround or fix for this?

thanks!

Oct 26, 2010 at 7:01 AM
Edited Oct 26, 2010 at 12:43 PM

if(choices.substr(choices.indexOf("|"),3) == "|0|") choices = choices.substr(0, choices.indexOf("|")+2);

After analysis i found the above check is preventing the substr thing to get executed because of which the filtered values are added at the bottom

therefore i have removed the If check so that the following line gets executed each time, things get going
   choices= choices.substr(0, choices.indexOf("|")+2)

/* ADDED BY ZEESHAN ALI ANSARI. SINCE THIS (substr) WAS NOT GETTING EXECUTED IN THE ABOVE CHECK AND FILTERED CHOICES WERE BEING ADDED ONLY AT THE END NOT REPLACING NON FILTERED CONTENTS */

There is a rare situation  where the filtered list was populated with blank enteries. I am not able to repreduce it for debugging.
In case you encounter this, simply change the selection and then reselect to get populated and filtered "Requested By" lookup

Nov 19, 2010 at 8:11 AM
Edited Nov 23, 2010 at 9:58 AM

zealAnsari, that doesn't seem to do the trick over here...
I would also like the default value to be blank to start with. How would I do that?

Thanks